Mekong Emotion Cruise by Mekong Emotion Cruise

Purposefully designed to meet up specific needs of the most discerning travelers, Mekong Emotion brings you a fantastic combination of exquisite culinary experience, stunning landscapes and more. It offers 12 deluxe cabins that can accommodate up to 28 passengers. All cabins are equipped with modern air-conditioner and tastefully furnished with wooden furniture and high quality mattress.

Mekong Emotion Cruise Cabins

These are cruise cabins for Mekong Emotion Cruise :
Cabin Cabin size Bed size Extra Bed
Deluxe Cabin
12.0 m2
Queen size bed or Twin size bed
NO
Cabin:
Bed Size:Queen size bed or Twin size bed

Mekong Emotion has 12 deluxe cabins that can accommodate up to 28 passengers. All cabins are equipped with modern air-conditioner and tastefully furnished with wooden furniture and high quality mattress

Cabin Facilities:
    hot water hair dryer air condition toilet in house telephone mini bar tivi and dvd player slippers wardrobe safety equipment safety box bathrobe
  • hot water
  • hair dryer
  • air condition
  • shower
  • toilet
  • in house telephone
  • drinking water
  • mini bar
  • tivi and dvd player
  • slippers
  • wardrobe
  • safety equipment
  • safety box
  • flower fruit basket
  • champagne
  • bathrobe
  • en-suite bathroom
  • jacuzzi
Cruise Ship Room

Cruise Photos

Mekong Emotion Cruise
Mekong Emotion Cruise
Deluxe Cabin
Deluxe Cabin
Restaurant
Restaurant
Sun Deck
Sun Deck
Bar
Bar
Corridor
Corridor
Corridor
Corridor
Meals
Meals
Meals
Meals
Meals
Meals
Restaurant
Restaurant
Cabin
Cabin
Mekong Emotion
Mekong Emotion

Mekong Emotion Cruise Facilities

These are cruise facilities for Mekong Emotion Cruise : Available Not Available

General of Mekong Emotion Cruise

  • reception
  • safety box
  • boutique library
  • security 24h
  • doctor on call
  • conference
  • tender for sightseeing
  • rowing boat
  • newspagers and magazine
  • gymnasium
  • observatory

Services of Mekong Emotion Cruise

  • baby cot
  • fresh flower
  • beauty services and massage
  • cabin services
  • laundry service
  • turndown service and daily presents
  • idd at reception
  • library
  • boutique shop
  • restaurant
  • pool

Activities on Board

  • swimming
  • fishing
  • kayaking
  • snockeling
  • taichi
  • spa & massage
  • wooden game
  • bbq dinner
  • dinner in cave
  • cooking class
  • movie nights
  • cycling

Cruise Policies

These are cruise policies for Mekong Emotion Cruise :
Shuttle Bus:
Daily Pick up at Dist 1 Ho Chi Minh
Check-in:
12:00
Check-out:
10:30
Guide:
English Speaking Guide on Boat
Cancellation / Prepayment:
More than 21 days prior to arrival day on board:10% of total price. 21-12 days prior to arrival day on board: 25% of total price. 11-03 days prior to arrival day on board:50% of total price. 48 hours prior to arrival day on board: 75% of total price. Within 24 hours/No show: 100% of total price.
Children and Extra beds:
A special child rate (from 2 – 11 years of age) is granted on most cruise package provided that the child shares the room with 2 full-paying participants. On cruises, no additional charge if children under 6 years old shared room & existing beds with parents (no breakfast included). If an extra cabi
Other notice:

Cruise Properties

These are cruise properties for Mekong Emotion Cruise :
SpecificationsMekong Emotion Cruise
Building matertials  
Operated since NA
Length 33 m
Width 7 m
Height NA
Depth NA
Dining Room Yes
Bar/ Sundeck Yes
Massage cabin NA

Cruise Deck Plan

Cruise Video

Destination: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Can Tho - Mekong Emotion Cruise
Destination: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Can Tho - Mekong Emotion Cruise
The guest reviews are submitted after using service:
Total 9
Cruise quality
9
Food/Drink
9
Cabin quality
9
Staff quality
9
Entertainment
9
1