La Casta Regal Cruise
Cruises level: Luxury Cruises Cruise Build: 2020 Material: Steel Junk No of cabins: 24 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features La Casta Regal Cruise
Cabins and rates
La Casta Regal Cruise 2 days
- Visit Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay in the same journey
- Unique itineraries for the balance of: activities, relaxing and sightseeing.
- Visit water tunnel (Dark – Light cave) by bamboo boat
- Go kayaking with unlimited time
- Visit local floating house to learn the culture (exclusive)
Day 1: HA LONG BAY- LAN HA BAY (KAYAKING/SWIMMING) –SUNSET PARTY
11.30am: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor, check in at the waiting room.
12.30pm: Welcome to Lacasta Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Complete check-in procedure.
13.30pm: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong –Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.45pm: You can choose to experience spa treatment*, relax on the sundesk, outdoor swimming pool
or explore Ba Trai Dao area and the natural lagoon of Lan Ha Bay and experience kayaking
17.30pm: Come back to our La Casta Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
19.30pm: Dinner is served at the restaurant.After dinner, you can join the squid fishing program, relax
on the sundesk, enjoy a glass of wine at the bar...
Day 2: LAN HA BAY- TUAN CHAU
7.00am: Have breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
8.15am: Visitors visit the famous Frog Pond area, this is the filming location of the famous movie Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh 2018. Here you can freely kayak to explore the landscape, or immerse yourself. in the cool, clear blue water of this place.
09.00am: Back to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin.
9.30am: Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service.
Complete check-out procedure
10.15am: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant while the cruise is returning to the harbour.
11.30am:You take the high-speed canoe back to Tuan Chau port. Return to Hanoi by the luxury
15.30pm: Arrive in Hanoi
We make differences
- Family suites available
- Triple stay allowed
- Suite cabins come with balcony
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking, rowing boat
- English/ Vietnamese speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Welcome drink
- Meals onboard: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Insurance on-board
- Internet WIFI in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Drink Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Air tickets and transportation from the airport
- Shuttle bus at Hanoi Old Quarter or Opera House.
- Limousine service
- Beauty and massage services at spa
- Other drinks and tobacco
- Tips for staff
- Other expenses not listed above
Booking Cruise Policy
For safety reasons, guests with any of these conditions or criteria are recommended not to cruise overnight:
- People with physical or sensory disabilities
- Person with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, claustrophobia, epilepsy or any condition that might be aggravated by the long periods of time spent on the cruise
- People who are older than the age 80 year old
- People who are taller than 6.9 feet, or anyone who cannot comfortably fit in a small cabin
Pets are not allowed.
Surcharge compulsory gala dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec, public holiday: TBA
- More than 14 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 3 to 14 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
20 Customer reviews for La Casta Regal Cruise
Based on 20 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises